NSi SS703Z 7 Day 120/277V Digital In-Wall Timer
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 12% on the NSi SS703Z 7 Day 120/277V Digital In-Wall Timer by NSI at My Core Franchise. MPN: SS703Z. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The TORK SS703Z SunSet digital indoor timer allows you to set your lighting to automatically turn on and off, helping you to save energy and money, while adding convenience to today's busy lifestyles. The timer can also provide home safety and security by turning lights on while you are away. The easy-to-use timer installs in the wall and features 10 on/off settings and allows you to program a different setting each day of the week with a minimal setting of 1 minute. The Astronomic timer funct
Product Description & Reviews
The TORK SS703Z SunSet digital indoor timer allows you to set your lighting to automatically turn on and off, helping you to save energy and money, while adding convenience to today's busy lifestyles. The timer can also provide home safety and security by turning lights on while you are away. The easy-to-use timer installs in the wall and features 10 on/off settings and allows you to program a different setting each day of the week with a minimal setting of 1 minute. The Astronomic timer functionality option allows you to set to each day’s sunrise/sunset times based on geographic location by setting the astronomic zones. Additional features include Manual Override and a Random Mode for varying on/off times when on vacation or away. The digital timer is available in white with gray buttons. TORK has been a pioneer in the time switch industry since 1922.
Features & Highlights
- AUTOMATE YOUR HOME/OFFICE: The timer allows you to turn on and off your indoor and outdoor lighting automatically and programming allows you to customize a different setting each day of the week.
- SIMPLE TO USE: The Astronomic timer functionality can be set based on geographic location allowing the programmed times to go on at sunset and off at sunrise or the desired time, 7 days a week.
- CONVENIENT SCHEDULING AND FEATURES: The timer features 10 on/off settings and designed with an automatic Daylight Savings capability and a supercapacitor back-up in case of a power outage. Easy wiring doesn't require a neutral.
- COMPATIBILITY: The timer is compatible with incandescent, compact fluorescent and LED light bulbs.
- RATINGS: 120/277-Volt, 50/60 Hz, 15-Amp Resistive, 10-Amp Ballast, 8-Amp at 120-Volt Tungsten, 5-Amp at 277-Volt Tungsten, 8-Amp at 120-Volt Electronic Ballast/LED, 5-Amp at 277-Volt Electronic Ballast/LED, 360VA at 120-Volt Pilot Duty and 1/2 HP Motor at 120-Volts
1 year from date of purchase
Tools & Home Improvement
1.7 x 2.68 x 1.74 inches
5 x 3 x 7 inches
Have questions about this item (SS703Z), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by NSI, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 6062, ean: 7822399320162,
Multi-Function Timer - 12VDC or 24VDC operation, SPDT contacts rated @ 8 amp/115VAC, 1 sec. to 60 min. adjustable timing range. One second momentary relay activation at the end of timing cycle.MULTI-PURPOSE TIMER.
mpn: TFS4-0-8, ean: 0070131024022,
This large multi-station digital timer features four timer mode stations with color-coded LEDs that can be used simultaneously or one at a time. The different colors of flashing lights, four distinct alarm sounds and adjustable volume control make it perfect for noisy work environments, each station can count up or down in hours/minutes or minutes/seconds, and the one-touch start/stop button on the top makes it quick and easy to use. The timer itself is made of durable ABS plastic with a grease-
mpn: AH3-3, ean: 0748690710556,
Product description Description: Turn the front knob to set the time, 8-pin connectors for installation, power-on delay, on-up two LED display. Time relay in the industrial automation system and mechanical equipment component to delay. Generally used for the delay in the industrial automation system and mechanical equipment timing.Time Range: 0-60 Seconds. Mechanical life: 10000 times; Electrical life: 1000 times. Rated voltage: AC 110V; Contact: 5A 250VAC Ohmic load. Number of connections
Instructions: The timer operates on in put voltages from 12 to 36 Volts DC.The meter has a positive and a negative lead for easy installation. 6 digit display, from 1/10 hour to 99999.9.Widely used for tracking time on machinery such as boats, cars, trucks, tractors or any other device where time is used to determine oil change intervals, service requirements or where there is a need to record hours operated.It is designed to withstand vibration and shaking up to 8g. Specifications:Size(about):