Digital Handheld Sound Level Meter - Meter Automatic with A and C Frequency Weighting for Musicians and Sound Audio Professionals, 9V Battery Type - Pyle SPL25
Free Shipping Included! Digital Handheld Sound Level Meter - Meter Automatic with A and C Frequency Weighting for Musicians and Sound Audio Professionals, 9V Battery Type - Pyle SPL25 by Pyle at My Core Franchise. MPN: PSPL25. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Check out this convenient mini sound level meter from Pyle. It's capable of both A- and C-level weighting for environmental noise measuring, entertainment noise measurement, and other tasks. Max hold function keeps the top level held in memory. Fast and slow time weighting to get the results you need. Works from 0 to 100 dB (low) or 60 to 130 dB (high), at 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz with an accuracy of +/- 1.5 dB. The small shape is easily portable. 9V battery included.MAIN FEATURES: MAX/MIN hold feature
Product Description & Reviews
Check out this convenient mini sound level meter from Pyle. It's capable of both A- and C-level weighting for environmental noise measuring, entertainment noise measurement, and other tasks. Max hold function keeps the top level held in memory. Fast and slow time weighting to get the results you need. Works from 0 to 100 dB (low) or 60 to 130 dB (high), at 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz with an accuracy of +/- 1.5 dB. The small shape is easily portable. 9V battery included.
Features & Highlights
- MAIN FEATURES: MAX/MIN hold feature for measuring absolute high/low peaks. +/- 1.5dBA with 0.1dBA resolution & measuring range of 60-130dBA. Automatic power off feature to save battery life (easily disableable). Sampling rate of 2x/Second. Up to 30 hours of continuous use on a single 9V battery
- EASY TO USE: Super easy and simple to use. All readings are measured in dBA, the most common decibel reading for most all applications, home and commercial. Large easy to read backlit display with a MAX/MIN function to know the MAX and MIN dB levels recorded by the meter
- VERY AFFORDABLE: Our sound meters are designed with the general consumer in mind, made with the features required by most users while eliminating unnecessary features that only add to the cost that will not normally be used by most consumers. This way you will only be paying for what you really need in a sound meter, a decibel reading
- VERSATILE SOUND LEVEL METER: A great basic sound meter for use across the spectrum in many different fields from music recording, neighbor noise complaints, industrial settings, office settings, speech therapy & more
- WARRANTY - 1 Year no hassle manufacturer warranty against all manufacturing defects with friendly and responsive USA based support staff who will be happy to help with any and all questions or concerns
One year limited
6.25 x 11.75 x 2.5 inches
6 x 1.5 x 11.5 inches
Have questions about this item (PSPL25), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pyle, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SLM-111, ean: 0713072683438,
The calibrator generates these fixed sound level signals for calibration of sound level meters. This model works with any digital sound level meter. The unit ships with a ½'' adaptor installed to accommodate sound meters and microphones with 1'' or 1/2'' microsphone. Moreover, the calibrator employs a solid state integrated circuitry that provides accurate and stable performance. It is Compatible with SL-5868P sound level meter and an IEC942 Class I compliant. WIDELY APPLICABLE Ideal for moni
Brief Description: RISEPRO(R) is a portable, easy to use and handy instrument for sound quality measuring, monitoring and controlling in office, home, school, traffic, audio system and construction site. The meter has wide range of applications such as noise pollution studies, research and other industrial use. Specifications: Range: 30 ~ 130 dB Liquid crystal display: 3 Digits and a half Response Time : 0.5 second Resolution: 0.1 dB Precision: ±1.5 dB (under the reference condition of 94dB
mpn: UA961-Sound, ean: 0712182998418,
Features ✔High accuracy, fast response ✔Color LCD display with backlight ✔Temperature measurement ✔MAX MIN ✔Data HOLD ✔Wide frequency range ✔Fast/slow time weighting ✔Over range indication ✔Enable/Disable auto power off Specification --Applied StandardIEC61672-1 CLASS2 --Measuring level range35dB～135dB --Dynamic range50dB --Frequency range31.5Hz～8KHz --Accuracy±2.0dB --Frequency weighting:A frequency weighting --Time weighting FAST:125ms/ SLOW: 1s --Microphone:1/2 inch ele
mpn: 4789855526, ean: 0666034696468,
Decibel meter: ✔FEATURES - Automatic backlight,Large LCD display for easy visibility in dark situations.MAX/MIN hold feature for measuring absolute high/low peaks.Accuracy +/- 1.5dBA&measuring range of 30-130dBA.Automatic power off feature to save battery life.✔MAX/MIN function-All readings are measured in dBA,the most common decibel reading for most all applications,home,commercial.Simply turn on to get a reading!Large backlight display with a MAX/MIN function to know the MAX MIN dB levels