Digital Sound Level Meter,AP-882A Noise Level Meter Tester Range from 30-130dB,Digital Decibel Meter with LCD Backlight/Max Hold,/Sensitivity Adjustment and dBA/C Switch(Battery Included) by AOPUTTRIVER at My Core Franchise. MPN: AP-882A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our Commitment AOPUTTRIVER provide 2 years warranty and lifetime user tech-support. AOPUTTRIVER Customer service will reply and solve your question in 24th. AOPUTTRIVER will continue to introduce more cost-effective products to our customers. AOPUTTRIVER AP-882A General Features: Weight:210g Dimension:220*67*32mm Battery Type:9V(6F22)*1[Battery included] AOPUTTRIVER AP-882A Basic Function: Measure range:30~130dBA 30~13
Product Description & Reviews
Our Commitment AOPUTTRIVER provide 2 years warranty and lifetime user tech-support. AOPUTTRIVER Customer service will reply and solve your question in 24th. AOPUTTRIVER will continue to introduce more cost-effective products to our customers. AOPUTTRIVER AP-882A General Features: Weight:210g Dimension:220*67*32mm Battery Type:9V(6F22)*1[Battery included] AOPUTTRIVER AP-882A Basic Function: Measure range:30~130dBA 30~130dB Accuracy:±1.5dB Resolution:0.1dB Frequency Range:31.5HZ~8.5KHZ Linearity Range:50dB Display:5Digits LCD Sampling Frequency:2times/sec Microphone:1/2 inch Electret Condenser microphone Time Weighing:Fast/Slow Frequency Weighting:A&C EXPRESS FNCTION √AC/DC Output √Back Light √Bar graph √Max Hold Function
Features & Highlights
- ✿【High Precision Sound Level Meter】 Measuring Range:30~130dBA/30~130dBC. Accuracy: ±1.5dB. Resolution: 0.1dB. Frequency Range:31.5HZ-8.5KHZ.Sampling Frequency:2 times/sec. With LCD backlight, Low battery indicator, Overload indication, Dynamic feature adjustment.
- ✿【A/C Switch】 Frequency weighted selection switch A/C switch. dBA is the amount of noise felt by the human ear.dBc is suitable for measuring the noise level of the machine.When you need to measure the noise of people, you can convert to dBA to measure more accurately.Measuring machine noise select dBc.
- ✿【Level Ranges Selection】Selectable measurement position:30~80dB,50~100dB,60~110dB,80~130dB.You can measure more accurately by selecting the level range.If the reading under the level range you select, it will show "under" in the upper left corner to remind you to adjust the gear.
- ✿【AC/DC Signal Output Hole】 Comes with a wire that can be connected to a frequency analyzer or X-Y axis recorder for statistical analysis.
- ✿【Package Included】 Professional Noise Meter*1, 882A Sound Meter Special Toolbox*1, Instruction manual*1, Plug*1, Sponge ball*1, Small screwdriver*1
8.19 x 2.56 x 10.98 inches
Have questions about this item (AP-882A), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AOPUTTRIVER, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: NA, ean: 0084643001754,
Etymotic Research ER200DW8 Personal Noise Dosimeter with Data Logging Hearing loss from loud sound affects millions of people. Noise-induced hearing loss is preventable, but most people don’t know how long they can listen to loud sound without risking hearing damage. A single noise exposure may not result in hearing loss, but permanent damage to the inner ear from noise adds up over time. The accumulation of too much noise day by day, year after year, is the determining factor in hearing loss
sku: SD4023, mpn: SD-4023,
This SD series sound level meter has triple range measurement and features user selectable sampling rates from 1 to 3600 seconds. Using an SD card (up to 16Gb) a user can select a desired sampling rate and quickly generate an Excel file with raw data, all without the use of software. Optional accessories include a tripod and AC adapter for continuous long-term monitoring and PC software that allows a user to tracking live measurements. Features include; High accuracy of ±1.4 dB meets Type 2 sta
mpn: EXT407766, ean: 0793950407660,
View larger 94dB/114dB Sound Calibrator 1kHz 94/114dB professional sound calibrator for 0.5'' or 1.0'' microphones calibrates and verifies sound level meter operation. Level position switch to select 94dB or 114dB with power on LED indicator light. Other Features Durable die-cast aluminum housing generates a 1kHz sine wave at 94dB/114dB to an accuracy of 5% (frequency) and ±0.5dB (94dB)/±1.0dB (114dB). Meets IEC standard 60942 1997-11. Includes Comes with two 9V batteries, carrying case, scre
Overview: Proster Mini Sound Lever Meter utilizes a 1/2 inch electric condenser microphone to monitor sound levels 30-130dBA at an accuracy of +/-1.5dB with 0.1dBA resolution while reducing the effects of wind noise to produce more accurate readings. The MAX/MIN button will hold the highest/lowest reading until a much higher/lower reading is picked up. Together with 3 AAA battery, it can provide you about 50 hours of use. This Mini Digital Sound Level Noise Meter will automatically power off af